Losing important data is painful. While there may be several reasons why you lost your data in the first place; While it may be accidental or lack the knowledge to backup your device, there are always ways to recover it as Android data recovery apps.
Anything like this with your Android devices, if it broke, accidental deletion of data, the device malfunctioned, the SD card was formatted, or if you factory reset it without giving your Android device a backup Etc. and this data may be lost. Whatever the photos, files, documents, content, call history, etc., even if the data is gone, it does not really leave the storage unit completely, and can be obtained using an effective Android data recovery app is.
What to look for in a data recovery app?
- It should recover anything and everything you want to recover from your deleted Files and data. Be it, photos, contacts, SMS, attachments, call history, flashing ROM etc.
- This should give you a preview of the data you are recovering.
- Some apps offer to fix Android phone system performance, eg, freezing, crashing,Iris attack etc.
- If the application supports the Android device you want to recover data from.
Steps involved in recovering lost data:
- Install an effective Android data recovery software
- Open the recovery software and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Connect android to pc using usb cable
- Select deleted or lost files and click ‘Start’
- Select files to recover from a preview of lost files generated by recovery software.
- Recover files with ‘Recover’ button
However, you may need some of the best Android data recovery apps. Below we have listed the best Android data recovery apps for you:
Best android data recovery apps
PhoneRescue iMobie Inc. to recover deleted or lost data. Has been developed by It is one of the most effective Android data recovery apps. phoneRescue has different applications for different handsets. It scans very quickly.
PhoneRescue checks your phone for any backups that may exist and can then recover lost data. After installing PhoneRescue on your PC / Mac you just need to connect your Android to PC / Mac and choose whether you want to recover data with backup or without backup.
Downloading, installing and running this Android data recovery app will not pose any threat to your PC / Mac. There is a trial version of the software so that you can test its services, but for the full version and to get the benefit of full recovery options and for the full functionality of the software you have to get the full version
cost- Trial version, full version $ 59.99
Myjad is free to try Android Data Recovery. Myjad is here to store your pictures, songs, videos, documents, archives and data on your SD card. To use Myjad, all you need to do is run it on your PC while your Android device is connected to the PC and accessible by Myjad recovery software.
Myjad will scan, check and recover, with three simple clicks you can get your digital life back.
This is a complete data recovery Android application. It is completely safe to use as it performs read-only scanning and recovery. It will recover all your files in original quality.
– Recover data from SD card
– Extremely easy to use
– A good guide to the question is available in the help tab
– It is quick and risk free
3. FonePaw Data Recovery
The Fonepaw Recovery Wizard has been the choice of many data recovery app users. It will recover deleted data in few minutes. It is compatible with a good number of devices. It will recover almost all types of files for you, such as videos, pictures, audio, archives, documents, and more.
It has two intelligent recovery modes. It scans and retrieves corrupted and inaccessible files on your device along with recovering your data from RAW devices.
Fonepaw will help you recover a good range of storage mediums, including internal and external hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, smartphones, and more.
– accesses inaccessible files
– Runs excellently in the background unlike other Recovery S recovery apps
– Easily recovers data even of a 500 GB partition
4. Wondershare Dr.fone for Android
Designed for data recovery on Android and iOS smartphones. It has every option available for your complete data recovery. It helps you to transfer and backup the information that users require, eg, pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, call history and more.
It retrieves and copies the required information from your Android device for your PC. This unlocks root-access in your Android smartphone with just one click. You can use this application to transfer or copy data from one device to another.
Drfone only reads your data from your device while retrieving it. It does not change or modify it. It will not leak any data of your data.
(Don’t fall for rumors about this amazing data recovery application. It is absolutely safe to use and has an amazing customer support team. If by any means the software does not work for you and you have purchased it from your site, they will refund your money. )
5. Icare Data Recovery
It is a commercial recovery program for the Windows operating system that is used to recover files, entire partitions, and the entire hard drive. Whether you have lost, accidentally deleted your data, or made data inaccessible: it can be brought back to life.
Icare data recovery works with three scenarios:
– Being one, it can be used to recover formatted drives and partitions, including external storage space.
– Second, it restores partitions that have become corrupted and remain unreadable by your Android device through its advanced recovery option.
– While you can easily work with the first and second scenarios for free but to get access to the third scenario you need the Pro version. This scenario allows you to recover files from deleted, unrecognized or corrupted partitions due to software failures or partition errors. This is why it is called commercial data recovery software.
6. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft has divided the range of data you want to recover, you can choose the types of files you want to scan, those three categories, multimedia (gallery, video and audio), database (message, contacts , And call history) have slips and others (include WhatsApp, documents and other application backups).
The core of Gihosoft is free, while you have to buy the premium version. Costing $ 49.95, while you can do basic recovery work with the free version, but the only premium version will allow data to be retrieved from third-party applications like WhatsApp, Viber, etc. It is available for Android 4.0 and above. Does not work with.
– Available for Android and Windows PCs
– Retrieves data from third-party applications
7. 7-Data Recovery Suite
7 data RThe Echovery Suite works differently than other Android data recovery apps. It has five modules from which you can choose the best one to use for data recovery and recovery processes.
These five modules include-
– complete recovery: Use this when you cannot access the entire partition.
– Deleted Recovery: Use it when you accidentally deleted files or
Document or if you have a damaged file.
– Hard Disk Partition Recovery: Use this module when you cannot access one
– Digital Media Recovery: Use it when you have to recover photos, videos, audio or video.
– Android recovery: Use this when you have to recover data on your Android
Smartphone or tablet.
To perform the data recovery process you select from the above module. Apart from this, you can also do a full scan at any time.
– Very intuitive interface
– Availability of tutorials and videos
– Supports multiple languages
– It can easily recover data from storage devices like SD card, memory stick.
Micro card, zip drive etc.
8.Reparo for Android
iReparo will recover almost all common data for you. You can also recover lost WhatsApp chat history easily. It has a very intuitive interface that can drive a new user through the entire recovery process.
You can get back many formats and data types. iReparo will recover the data if you have lost it through deletion, Android upgrade, factory reset, ROM flash and broken Android. This third-party apps also supports data recovery.
The only premise of this Android data recovery app is that it does not restore the database to the phone.
9. Ease Todo for Android
One of the free backup and recovery software with intuitive restore features. The EZUS Todo backup software can perform two main tasks: backing up and recovering. It automatically backups your system files, folders, documents and hard drives.
You can easily create backups for entire hard drives, for specific partitions of storage drives, or only for selected files and folders. The restore options are the easiest way to retrieve your lost data.
It supports full backup, incremental backup and differential backup. If you listed the cloud as a backup destination, it will store the backup data in your preferred cloud storage service. EZUS Todo is among the apps that can perform Android data recovery without rooting.
While many Android data recovery applications are available for one user. You should make a choice only after knowing what functions and features you want in the data recovery app.
There are many apps that do not require root and will recover deleted photos on Android without root, while others require a device to root. Moving forward with a data recovery app is an important decision as not many Android data recovery apps are available for free. If you want full benefits from these recovery apps, you will usually need a pro or premium version.